Looking for a shade, tone, hue, or tint of Pink?
Here’s a visual Pink Dictionary, from light to deep hues…
Pale Voilet Red
Are olives a fruit, change your destiny, change your life, change your name, girl names, Meaning of names, Name, name meanings, Olive, Olive Garden, olive green, Olive oil, Olive tree, olives ate fruit, Unique girl names, your name
If you share my name, you’re a branch, a tree, a topping on a pizza, a color, a skin tone, a restaurant, a fruit, an oil, an eye color and Popeye’s girlfriend. But is that really all to your name? If you want to explore your name deeper, keep reading!
If you don’t already know, look into your name that you were given and examine it’s perceived personality traits as well as the root meaning of the name you were given. See if it lines up with who you are, and who you want to be. If you no longer want to be who you are, I would suggest seeking the Lord and changing your name. For “you shall be called by a new name, which the mouth of the Lord shall name.”~ Isaiah 62:2. Your Name is Your Destiny…
If you don’t have a girly name, to be more feminine, pick a sweet and sensual name. You don’t even have to legally change you name if you desire not to, but start going by your new name. Feel how it changes you, your nature, and your character. Introduce yourself to new people with that name and tell all the people you already know to call you by your new name. Be present and aware, reflecting on how you feel when someone calls you by this new name. Your spirit, soul, and body will respond favorably and in harmony if it fits you.
I want to know all the Olives out there, if you go by Olive comment below! If you know an Olive, comment below. If you’re thinking about naming your daughter or son Olive, comment below. Share what people have associated you with and what your perspective is.
If your name is Olive, you might want to read my book all about you. Even if you aren’t an Olive, but you know one, you can purchase this book for them as a gift. It goes into depth about who you are, what that name means spiritually, and how you can participate in fufiling your destiny as an Olive. It also reveals the secrets of olive oil since ancient times.
I’ve written it after hours of research and revelation from the Lord on the assignment attached to that name. If you’re expecting, you may want to consider if the Holy Ghost is leading you to name your child Olive or Olivia. Comment below to be notified when publication is released!
Christian way to prep for a date, first date, First date ideas, Meeting my husband, meeting my mate, Meeting the one, Prepare for first date, Preparing for the one, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, What to do to prepare to meet your mate
(Written in celebration of Prince Harry & Meghan Markle, as he knew she was the one as soon as he first met her!)
This is the moment that some believing single women have waited for! It’s finally here! You’ve heard it prophecied to you, you’ve prepared yourself for it, and you’ve matured in faith in waiting for it. Yet today, you hear something new. The Holy Spirit has just told you, that you are about to meet your husband at 8:18 tonight. You quickly scan your brain about possible men you’ve seen, outfits you had planned to wear, and events you have recently scheduled. You realize you have nothing planned, don’t know what to wear, and have no clue who it is.
Could it be the guy you recently exchanged smiles with? Could a male friend call you last minute to go to a party? Did you dry clean your favorite dress last week? With all your rapid speculations, you realize God has his own plans for your life, as He always has, and you’ll discovery shortly what He has in mind.
Until then you, again, must wait. But how will you wait, especially knowing tonight’s the night? What will you do with your time, having hours left? Where will you go right now? You decide to pray and plan. Comment below what you do next!
Thinking about this scenario, I sat down and jotted down everything I would do if I really knew I was meeting the one God has chosen for me:
1. Pray in tongues all day! Don’t laugh, I’m serious!! I need help just to stay calm and not botch anything!!!
2. Anoint myself. I’d whip out that anointing oil so fast and shakenly dab drops on my head, neck and wrists, symbolizing His grace, his will, his works upon me.
3. Bathe, Scrub, Moisturize. I’d bathe in haste, scrub my body with pink salts, & moisturize with a blend of rich oils on my skin. I want to GLOW!
4. Choose my best dress! Now which one is that??!
5. Organize my home! Right now I’m in the middle of renovation that took an unexpected turn (no surprise if you watched any home renovation show on HGTV). I’d have to hide half of the house and just say, “we just don’t go in that room,” Ugh!
6. Quickly brush up on my femininity. Sit nicely, stand curvy, walk pleasantly…etc. So I won’t freeze up & I’ll float on autopilot.
7. Rehearse relevant scriptures. I’d repeatedly quote scriptures dealing with God’s promises, like Psalms 23 and Luke 24:49.
8. Prepare a King’s gift. I know many women desire gifts from men, and I’m no different, but everybody brings a gift to the king! I’d give him something symbolic, like in the movie One Night with the King, Esther gave the king her prized necklace before he proposed to her.
Then hopefully I would be ready to meet him…so…What would you do??
I’ve heard and sensed many women feeling so unfeminine these days. What can do they, they wonder, to be more feminine?
Of course, one can always ‘do many things’ to appear feminine. But the feeling persists as they long for something deeper, lasting, & natural.
True femininity emanates from the core for a woman and that means from her pelvis. Since the part of her that differs from a man lives in her reproductive system, her power lies within her hips.
A precious family member taught me, whenever you lack something you OVERcompensate for it, until it becomes a part of you.
By personal experience, I can vouch 100% that this works to activate your core energy.
Read my free e-book on how to become feminine fast to activate your feminine energy from the core. Concentrate on your womanly power in your hips with everything you do, your walk, your movements, & your still positions. You will then begin to see a natural feminine energy growing in strength inside of you.
Share your journey, as well as your present life, with me by commenting below!
I found a new pastime: audio books.. Now I know this is not new to many, but I’m one of those that still enjoy buying physical copies of a book, manually turning its pages, and marking it up however I feel. So using other technology for book reading is new to me.
Lately, I have been listening to books online. And not just any books, but the most feminine books I could find. What makes them so feminine, you ask? I’ve discovered similar themes in all these books that I qualify as feminine. They are:
🍬Very dreamy, idyllic, & ideal scenes
🍬 Girly values, behavior, & responses
🍬Full of love, emotion, & realistic physiologic reactions
🍬Intricate lives, complex people, & global experiences
🍬Happy stories, cheerful endings, & surprise turn of events
🍬Passionate actors for dynamic diverse characters
🍬Complex speeches, beautiful narration, & lofty sentiments
🍬Great diction, excellent vocabulary, & creative descriptions
🍬 Beautiful young innocent & prestigious heroines
The three best audio books for feminine women I found are:
1. The Benefactress by Elizabeth Von Arnim 1901
2. The Fortunate Foundlings by Eliza Haywood 1755
3. First Love by Ivan Sergeyevich Turgenev 1818
The great thing about these particular books is that they’re in the public domain! That means if you have a device connected to Wi-Fi, you can hear these books for free too. Enjoy!! 💝
Have you found any other public domain audio books you can share with me? Please include a link to the source, Thank you!
Divine feminine, Feminine art, Feminine beauty, Feminine definition, feminine girls drink tea, Feminine mystique, girly, girly tea room, how to be feminine, leisure and luxury, Tea, tea room, tea time, The feminine mystique, why feminine women should drink tea
Time for tea…
Sitting down to traditional tea on my recent trip to a tea room, I reflected on 8 benefits to having that experience.
1. It Invites one to decide to be present, not past nor future, but to enjoy the now.
2. It Allows you to enjoy an hour in a life of leisure (free time & convenience) and luxury (decor & accessories).
3. It Causes you to harmonize and readjust to the feminine flow of life.
4. It Gives you an opportunity to connect with those whose company you enjoy.
5. It Makes you listen to the heartbeat of sensitivity with each sip you take.
6. It Relaxes every parts of your being.
7. It Changes your mental and physical health to clarity, calmness, and soundness.
8. It Provides natural medicine to your body depending on which flavors you drink.
Do you have a tea room in your city? If so, when will you make time to go? If you’ve already been, what was your experience like?
There are many methods in planning schedules as there are planner types…
But this year, of course, I wanted something different…
My Past planners:
This year’s Planner:
Perfect, small, girly yet classy like!
I thought about my values and things important in my realm and got those planning sets:
I won’t use any particular planning method but will create areas of interesting memos, insights, & spiritual revelations with their preprinted designs.
Next, because I operate on 3 calendar cycles anyway (Gregorian, Jewish, & Biblical), I decided my ‘New Year’ started when my season of transition began. So I began my calendar year in December 2017/5778.
What type of planner do you have and what planning method will you use?
Beauty, colors for Olive skin tone, Divine feminine, DIY lip gloss, DIY make up, Feminine art, Feminine beauty, Feminine definition, Feminine mystique, how to be feminine, lip gloss, Make up geek, Makeup, natural lip gloss, natural make up, The feminine mystique
Im not a lipstick fan. I don’t like the matte look either. I like my skin, my hair, my lips to either shine or gloss or dew. The wet look is so me. Pile on more moisture please..
As I searched for natural glosses with complimentary colors to my skin, I found so few and many of those were expensive. So I decided to make my own.
Many vegan make up lines are great, yet still carry some of these harmful ingredients. I find it amazing that they don’t want to hurt animals, and I agree with that, but decide to leave ingredients that can harm some people instead.
I decided not to choose those, but other companies that sell natural harmless (meaning little or least negative skin and body reaction to any natural occurring substance) ingredients.
Next, I started with lipstick colors I liked: pink pastels, ruby hott red, and warm toned Cooper.
These all have mostly natural ingredients. What isn’t in these lipsticks, nor any of my makeup are:
After I picked the colors, I put them to a metal tin, added 2 products listed below and placed it inside a pan warming on the stove.
After melting them and mixing to true consistency, I poured the liquid in a small lip container and waited for it to solidify.
Here are the results:
Will you also create your own lipgloss or buy one of the costly natural lines on the market?
characteristics of a girl, characteristics of a girly girl, feminine Girl, girly, girly girl, how to know if you're girly girl, Just girly things, real girls, things every girly girl does, you know you're girly girl of
Or 25 ways you are girly!
You Know You’re a Girly Girl When:
1. You want everything in pink
2. You always want to be called princess
3. You like to wear soft clothing
4. You love to collect cute things
5. You enjoy looking nice, while everyone always wonders where you’re going
6. You rather go shopping than eat
7. You could totally open up a beauty & make up store with your personal stash
8. You verbally abbreviate certain words ( gorgeous, totally, adorable… )
9. You can’t leave the house without your make up and nails polished
10. You cry during romantic movies
11. All your accessories have to be cute!
12. You love to decorate and plan parties
13. You can operate easily in heels as well as sneakers
14. You’re constantly being misunderstood as not being intelligent, smart, or having food sense due you your carefree, light, & aesthetic nature
15. You care about how you and your environment looks
16. You have multiple uses for many of your personal & household products
17. You get excited over things others don’t see necessary
18. You can rise at toastmasters by talking about one subject throughly.
19. Jewerly is a necessity
20. You have more clothes than any other object in your home
21. You never ‘pack light’
22. You enjoy fashion magazines
23. You take a picture of EVERYTHING
24. You take a looooong time to get ready
25. Although you have thousands of clothes, you feel you have nothing right for the occasion