The Lord showed me a few years ago that I was to take the Nazarite vow. In fact, He had me keeping this vow even before I knew it. I began to follow the rules concerning the vow consciously and in a circumstantial way. Soon, He revealed to me only recently a deeper meaning regarding the ordinances for all those that follow Christ.
I realize this is interesting because very few people Biblically, are recorded of taking this vow……and they were all men. (See accounts of Samson, Samuel, and John the Baptist) As a feminine woman, I think it’s very important to consider this vow as in involves the inner and outer beauty of serving Christ.
Spirituality, were are all to keep the Nazarite vow, which is the act of keeping yourself separate from unclean worldly things, and consecrated to God, in our evolving journey with the Most High.
The precepts of the Nazarite vow are found in the book of Numbers chapter 6:1-8* The guidelines are given by God below:
- Absolute no cutting of hair (with scissors or razor)
- Abstaining from all types of alcohol (strong drink & grapes)
- Avoiding all dead things (people & animals)
Reflecting on my path, I realize God built those 3 commands inside of me over many years. But only recently did He revealed to me what they mean on a spiritual level.
- do not take remove/change any part of His word and instruction to you, otherwise you will not get the exact results and benefits that you are looking for
- do not partake in things that would keep you from being sober minded spiritually and mentally, so you can be of a sound mind to hear the Holy Spirit and His guidance for you
- do not bring anything close to you nor in your environment, that will not bring life to you nor your path nor your purpose
This is the meaning, wisdom, and interpretation of these physical laws He has given us in the natural. Sometimes He may not reveal these things right away, because He will test and wait to see if you can follow physical instructions before entrusting you to hear and handle a deeper meaning.
Before I had this understanding, I as a feminine woman thought it best to:
1. Keep your hair long, as that’s one of the mysterious yet powerful gifts that God gave a woman… Even angels are moved by our hair (see Scripture & my video on long hair)
2. Stay away from drugs and alcohol as it’s not becoming on a woman. It may cause her to I very unfeminine things and become unhealthy in the process
3. Only think speak act and receive those things that promote the fullness of life
In light of these spiritual revelations, do you currently have any connection to the Nazarite Vow?
And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When either man or woman shall separate themselves to vow a vow of a Nazarite, to separate themselves unto the Lord: He shall separate himself from wine and strong drink, and shall drink no vinegar of wine, or vinegar of strong drink, neither shall he drink any liquor of grapes, nor eat moist grapes, or dried. All the days of his separation shall he eat nothing that is made of the vine tree, from the kernels even to the husk. All the days of the vow of his separation there shall no razor come upon his head: until the days be fulfilled, in the which he separateth himself unto the Lord, he shall be holy, and shall let the locks of the hair of his head grow. All the days that he separateth himself unto the Lord he shall come at no dead body. He shall not make himself unclean for his father, or for his mother, for his brother, or for his sister, when they die: because the consecration of his God is upon his head. All the days of his separation he is holy unto the Lord