clothing advice for women, dos and donts in clothes, how not to dress, How to dress, how to dress as a woman, how to dress feminine, how to dress respectfully
How to dress, to represent the King your Father, like a princess..
As I walk down the street, sometimes I notice beautiful or pretty women that if they would make one or two small changes to their appearance or attitude or behavior, they would be a showstopper. So this page is dedicated to them, a list of top 7 things that I noticed that would help improve them tremendously for many reasons:
1. Wear a bright color, esp near your face
2. Try vintage or modern feminine or girly hairstyles & not a ponytail 75% of the time
3. Walk softer, slower, & sweeter
4. Save the dark, oversized, faded clothes for your solitude times indoors
5. Please don’t reveal your butt pongs to the world
& this is tame compared to what I normally see…
6. Try to add jewelry to your look, even if your running errands. If you’re not a jewelry wearer, invest in some small, attractive, neutral, womanly, studs.
7. Ditch the pants or leggings and go for a flattering dress
spiral notebooks on your carry on? I take spiral notebooks in my cary on all the time. I just got back from vacation and I had a spiral notebook and nobody even looked twice.
Some wonderful pointers here for all ladies💗 I am so with you on these points. It is the same for me when I see a beautiful lady and see some of the clothes choices that she is wearing can be a head-scratcher sometimes. I want to stop her give her a hug and tell her everything will be okay I will help you with your wardrobe! Number six and seven are a great start for her. I love the 50s style myself, would love to go back in time…. Have a great day Dear, hugs, Terri .
Awww Terri, that is so sweet, lol. I appreciate your agreement and I’m also with you on vintage clothing! ❤️