Divine feminine, Feminine art, Feminine beauty, Feminine definition, feminine girls drink tea, Feminine mystique, girly, girly tea room, how to be feminine, leisure and luxury, Tea, tea room, tea time, The feminine mystique, why feminine women should drink tea
Time for tea…
Sitting down to traditional tea on my recent trip to a tea room, I reflected on 8 benefits to having that experience.
1. It Invites one to decide to be present, not past nor future, but to enjoy the now.
2. It Allows you to enjoy an hour in a life of leisure (free time & convenience) and luxury (decor & accessories).
3. It Causes you to harmonize and readjust to the feminine flow of life.
4. It Gives you an opportunity to connect with those whose company you enjoy.
5. It Makes you listen to the heartbeat of sensitivity with each sip you take.
6. It Relaxes every parts of your being.
7. It Changes your mental and physical health to clarity, calmness, and soundness.
8. It Provides natural medicine to your body depending on which flavors you drink.
Do you have a tea room in your city? If so, when will you make time to go? If you’ve already been, what was your experience like?